Ubud Day Trip
Come and join Ubud day trip with us. This trip that will lead you to get to know Ubud surrounding. Our trip begins by visiting a spectacular Royal Temple called Taman Ayun in the morning. We chose the morning to avoid this place being very crowded in the afternoon, to make sure you feel freely to have your best photo. From there we continue the journey to Ubud Sacred Monkey forest sanctuary.
Besides of Monkey forest, Ubud has one of the big history of Hindu that we will find in the temple called Pura Samuan Tiga, this temple was built a Hindu concept known as Tri Murti God that we use till now. After that we continue to the famous temple in Ubud called Goa Gajah or most people says The Elephant Cave temple. It was built in 9th century, Goa Gajah offers a fascinating experience by coming into the cave to witness old Hindu symbol. In the same area of Goa Gajah also known as a carving village, where almost everyone in the village spend their life on wood to make their special art work.
Visit the family in their house compound will be our last journey experience. Feel & learn how Balinese family live together inside the compound. It will be a lovely day of us to meet the family.
- Taman Ayun Temple Taman Ayun Temple or famous with the name The Royal Temple is located in the village of Mengwi, Mengwi district, Badung regency.
- Ubud For over 60 years old, Ubud has growth become one of popular destination for any tourist who seek tourism side called “the real Bali” that most likely can be found in here.
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace Tegallalang rice terrace is only located 15 minutes drive north Ubud but there is a fascinating view of rice field provide it for you to make your best photo of rice terrace in around Ubud.
- Samuan Tiga Temple Samuan Tiga Temple is located in Bedulu village, Blahbatuh district, Gianyar regency, is about 28 km from Denpasar. From the Goa Gajah about 5 minutes’ drive to east side.
- Goa Gajah The Goa Gajah becomes a popular destination for those who seek an archeological moment tour in their holiday in Bali. These are some photos of the Elephant cave.
- Wood Carving village These day, a lot of visitors come to this village every day, they want to see or to buy wood carvings or only to see on how the local make their wood carvings.
- Balinese Compound See and learn how Balinese live together in their family compound.
* Due to one of destinations on this tour is enter the temple, so women during the menstruation is not allowed to enter the temple *This tour is a private tour. *Tour duration is approximately 8 hours
Pick up time:
Ubud: 8.30 am Kuta & Nusa Dua 7.30 am
Included on Tour:
- Transportation with experience driver
- Experience English speaking Tour Guide
- Mineral water on Tour
- Sarong to enter the temple is provided
Excluded on Tour:
- Meals is excluded on the price
- Entrance fee & donation are on personal account
Ubud area: 2 – 4 guest 65 USD
Kuta area: 2 – 4 guest 70 USD
Nusa Dua: 2 – 4 guest 75 USD