Kecak Dance Uluwatu
From the title above we can see, if our tour activity is to see the Kecak and fire dance shown in Pura Luhur Uluwatu famous with the sunset view.
The tour lasts about 9 hours, starting with a visit to Gunung Kawi. Gunung Kawi is an old temple complex built in the 11th century by King Anak Wungsu. Here we can see the view of the temple which has a temple built on the banks of the river. Gunung Kawi is the largest archaeological site in Bali. Your trip to Gunung Kawi will be accompanied by a combination of rice paddies across the Pakerisan River. Go down the steps and climb about 250 steps, you can feel the thick old Balinese here.
Continue the journey, we will pass the village of Mas with wood carvings of famous craftsmen in bali. We will invite you to see some of the amazing collections ever made by locals here. After meeting the famous sculptor, we invite you to take a break to see the waterfall in Blangsinga village. The splendor of rock cliffs that exist around the river, making the uniqueness Blangsinga waterfall.
From Blangsinga waterfall, we will go to Pura Luhur Uluwatu, the distance is about 2 hours drive. Before watching the Kecak dance, we will tour around the outside of Pura Luhur Uluwatu. This temple is located on a cliff that leads to the Indian Ocean and presents an unforgettable sight. The spectacular view of the sunset by watching the Kecak dance is something to do when you visit the island with a thousand temples.
- Gunung Kawi
Gunung Kawi is an ancient monument that was made on 11th century. The rock-cut Candi (shrines) was carved into 7 meters high hard stone of the cliff face.
- Mas Village – This village is famous with wood carvings which made of local wood or ebony wood that is imported from Sulawesi Island
- Blangsinga Waterfall – The splendor of rock cliffs that exist around the river, making the uniqueness Blangsinga waterfall.
- Uluwatu Temple -The spectacular view of the sunset by watching the Kecak dance is something to do when you visit the Uluwatu Temple.
* Due to one of destinations on this tour is enter the temple, so women during the menstruation is not allowed to enter the temple
*This tour is a private tour.
*Tour duration is approximately 8 -9 hours
Pick up time:
Ubud: 11.00 am
Kuta & Nusa Dua 10.30 am
Included on Tour:
- Transportation with experience driver
- Experience English speaking Tour Guide
- Mineral water on Tour
- Sarong to enter the temple is provided
Excluded on Tour:
- Meals is excluded on the price
- Kecak Dance ticket performance is on personal account
- Entrance fee & donation are excluded on the price
2 – 4 guest 68 USD;
2 – 4 guest 70 USD
2 – 4 guest 75 USD