Gate of the Heaven Tour
This tour is so named, because we will visit a temple in Bali which has its own beauty from behind the gate that leads to Mount Agung. This temple is known as Lempuyang Luhur temple. This temple is 83 km from Denpasar, about 2.5 hours. This tour starts from several places before reaching Pura Lempuyang, because the driving is so far, so we invite you to do a little stop before getting to Gate of the Heaven.
After we pick you up, about 1 hour, we will visit Pura Goa Lawah. This temple is very unique, because it has a cave filled with wild bats hanging in the middle of this cave. The temple built in the 11th century has its own sanctity for the Hindus in Bali.
Our tour continues to the water park in karangasem known as Tirta Gangga. Tirta Gangga is a very famous place with a view of the pool of water, which is said to be the final restoration of King Karangasem. We choose to stop here before Lempuyang Temple is due to reduce the density of tourists visiting Tirta Gangga.
When the sun is above our heads, then, we arrive at the Lempuyang Luhur temple. This temple is famous through social media where people can create images with the background of Mount Agung with the gates of the whitewashed temple.
Our last stop is at Kerta Gosa, where we can find the oldest painting artwork in Bali, on display so beautifully on the ceiling of the building known as Bale Kambang.
- Goa Lawah Temple This temple provides us the beauty of temple with the colony of Bats that hanging on the upper surface of the cave. The cave located inside of the inner yard of the temple can’t be entered that consider to be a holy area in the temple.
- Tirta Gangga
- Lempuyang Temple
- Kerta Gosa Kerta Gosa means a building to announce or solving a problems concerning security, prosperity, and justice of the Kingdom to make people live in peace.
* Due to one of destinations on this tour is enter the temple, so women during the menstruation is not allowed to enter the temple
*This tour is a private tour.
*Tour duration is approximately 8 hours
Pick up time:
Ubud : 8.30 am
Kuta & Nusa Dua : 8.00 am
Included on Tour:
- Transportation with experience driver
- Experience English speaking Tour Guide
- Mineral water on Tour
- Sarong to enter the temple is provided
- Tour price is included entrance fee & park
Excluded on Tour:
- Meals is excluded on the price
- Admission fee & donation are excluded on the price
1 – 2 guest 70 USD
1 – 2 guest 75 USD
Nusa Dua area:
1 – 2 guest 78 USD